With its elegant design and smooth, powerful electric assist motor capable of an easy cruising speed of 25kph, the Turbo FLR is a versatile and capable e-bike. Coupled with integrated head and taillights as well as built-in fenders and rear rack, the Turbo FLR is the ultimate urban commuting bicycle.
- The Herrmans H-Flow headlight makes sure you can see—and be seen—no matter the conditions, keeping you safe and visible.
- Integrated rack and fenders keep mud and water off your clothing and allow for increased gear hauling capabilities.
- The custom Turbo FLR motor provides all the smooth and powerful accelerations you need to get off the line at stop lights and to your destination quickly.
- The Turbo Clean Cockpit puts all the controls at your thumb tips, with an illuminated display and regenerative braking options to help keep your battery charged up in a pinch.
- The Turbo's integrated down tube battery has a self-locking key release to prevent theft, as well as handy LED power indicators to give you charge levels at a glance.
|FRAME||Turbo alloy, smooth welds, speed optimized geometry, fully-integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, 700c, X12 thru-axle dropout, full fender/rack mounts|
|FORK||Custom Turbo alloy, fender eyelets/Low Rider mounts|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper/lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT, dual compound, lock-on|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, resin pads, 180mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore BR-M506, resin pads, 180mm rotor|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore RD-M610 Shadow, 10-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout, 3 pc., w/ alloy bashguard|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Square taper, cartridge bearings|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system|
|RIMS||700c, disc, alloy, double-wall, pin joint, w/ eyelets, 36h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system, QR, 36h|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|MOTOR||Turbo Specialized Motor, 200Watt, X12 axle|
|USER INTERFACE/REMOTE||Turbo Clean Cockpit, integrated thumb control, illuminated display|
|BATTERY||Turbo integrated down tube battery, self-locking key release, on-board or off-bike charge capable, LED power indicators, start-up diagnostic feature, magnetic connectors, 396Wh capacity|
|CHARGER||Custom Specialized, 2ah, w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING||Wiring harness, DCDC converter, Rosenberger connector supporter|
|TAILLIGHT||Herrmans I-Valo, integrated w/ rear rack|
|KICKSTAND||Specialized, centre mount|
|RACK||Turbo Rack, w/ integrated rear LED light|
|FENDERS||Specialized Turbo, aluminium|
|BIKE LOCK||Turbo Battery Lock, includes 2 keys|
|BELL||Mini Bell aluminium, w/ pivoted lever|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||743mm||794mm||827mm||866mm|
|Fork Length (full)||402mm||402mm||402mm||402mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||577mm||595mm||610mm||635mm|