2016 STUMPJUMPER FSR COMP CARBON 650B
Part No. 93316-5503
When you need all of today's tech, blended with a durable component spec, and an agile wheel size, it's tough to beat the Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon 650b. It features a durable blend of Shimano and SRAM components, hand selected to ensure that you get the most performance over rugged terrain possible. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fibre that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you have a bike that's going to eat up the trail and ask for seconds.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 150mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Evolution rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 650b Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 150mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Evolution CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Revelation RC3 650b, Solo Air spring, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, resin pads, Ice-Tech rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech resin pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Deore BL-M615, I-spec compatible|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano SLX, 10-speed, trigger, I-spec|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 36/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval 650b, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||737mm||743mm||757mm||759mm|
|Fork Length (full)||542mm||542mm||542mm||542mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||558mm||587mm||618mm||646mm|