If you know the history of the Stumpjumper FSR, you know that it doesn't believe in compromising. And not surprisingly, this still rings true today with the Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon 29. It features SRAM's workhorse one-by groupset, X1, and Shimano's dependable, no-holds-barred XT hydraulic disc brakes to round out a build that places an equal focus on durability and efficiency. At the frame, you'll find our FACT 9m carbon fibre that creates a lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you truly do get a bike that refuses to compromise.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 29 Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XT, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XT, I-spec compatible|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||750mm||757mm||766mm||776mm|
|Fork Length (full)||551mm||551mm||551mm||551mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||566mm||594mm||620mm||651mm|