2016 ENDURO ELITE 29
Part No. 93616-4003
All mountain riding splits it's time between climbing and descending, so a true all mountain bike needs to be able to do it all. And when it comes to fast, even-handed performance, it's difficult to beat our Enduro FSR Elite 29. Its frame features a M5 Aluminium construction that's built off our 29 Geometry. Along these lines, the frame gets a roomy top tube, the shortest possible chainstays, a low bottom bracket, and a slack head tubeall to perfectly blend climbing and descending characteristics together. This Enduro also includes plenty of travel, 155mm at the front and 160mm at the rear, in order to increase control over small bumps and big hits alike. At the build kit, we spec'd for reliable performance, including a RockShox Pike RC 29 fork and a custom Monarch Plus for a supremely plush suspension setup, a one-by SRAM X1 drivetrain with a wide range of gears, and a Command Post IRcc dropper with up to 10 middle positions. Altogether, this Enduro is everything you need to tackle the entire mountainfast.
- M5 alloy has been paired with our 29 Geometry to form a frame that's quite literally capable of everything. The material featured here is light, stiff, and durable, while the geometry and larger wheel size lend themselves perfectly to mowing over rock gardens, speeding up climbs, and pinning it over flowy ribbons of singletrack. You'll also find an ISCG '05 mount for chain guides, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots to reduce maintenance over time.
- Custom RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 155mm of travel, and RockShox's Rapid Recovery and Solo Air technologies for twice the rebound rangeâ€”all in a lightweight package.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, compression adjust, and 160mm of plush air-sprung travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- Roval 29 alloy wheels were selected with the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding in mind. They're constructed with a 29mm internal width and a 15mm thru-axle at the front to make them tough, fast, and agile over terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
|FRAME||M5 alloy, 29 geometry, tapered head tube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, removable Taco Blade, 155mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom RockShox Monarch Plus, AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, 215.9x57.2mm|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 160mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 200m Centreline rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, 180mm Centreline rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||SRAM Guide R, alloy lever, reach adjust|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1175, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||SRAM GX-1000, 11-speed, PF30, 28T X-Sync ring, 94mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Slaughter Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
|Bike Stand-Over Height||777mm||783mm||789mm|
|Fork Length (full)||571mm||571mm||571mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||594mm||611mm||641mm|