Why choose us as your local independent bike shop?
Specialized Concept Store Chelmsford - Cycle Revolution Ltd.
We are a family run business established in 1984. For over three and a half decades we have developed into five leading bike stores spanning across Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk. Our passionate Sales and Workshop team are well equipped to advise upon all of your cycling requirements. We always strive to provide the highest standards of customer service and are able to assist you with our broad knowledge and experience.
Our Cytech qualified bike technicians are able to rectify mechanical issues with efficiency and precision - with added capabilities of performing services on forks & shocks and all major E-bike Powertrains (Bosch, Yamaha, Brose & Shimano.)
We value interaction with our local cycling community and take great pride in supporting a variety of local cycling projects. Which includes, weekly 'Shop Rides' from our Colchester stores On-Road and Off-Road, sponsorship of the Lee Valley Junior Cycle Team and Suffolk newest and most exciting trail centre - Twisted Oaks!
As a team of cyclists ourselves we understand the importance of having the correct equipment that suits your discipline and level of experience. That’s why we will always do our very best to advise you - making the search for your dream bike from the industry’s leading brands such as Cube, Giant, Specialized, Trek and Whyte, an informative and exciting experience!
Our Rewards Package
To give you that little bit extra
- 2 Years Complimentary Tune-Up's: Take advantage of 8 tune-up's per year for 2 years, for when something is not quiet right with your bike, for example: your saddle height is not hitting the sweet spot, or you wish to have your bike safety checked, maybe your gears and brakes are no longer running smoothly and any other little issues that stop you from enjoying your ride, we have you covered. *
- 15% Off Accessories: When purchasing your new bike with us, this is the perfect opportunity to upgrade your old accessories, replace your old helment for a new one, grab a set of lights to brighten-up your evening rides or stock-up with spare inner tubes to avoid being left with a puncture. Just buy 3 or more accessories when you purchase your bike to receive the discount automatically. *
- Rewards Points: Receive 2% back on your purchases with any full priced bike and/or accessories, so you can have a little extra cash to spend on those niceties *
- Bike Insurance: Sign-up to our complimentry 14 days comprehensive bike insurance, provided by our partner Assetsure and underwrittern by Lloyd's of London, this includes: Accidental Damage, Theft, Bike Hire Replacement and up to £100 Accessories Cover. *
- Bike-Fitting Discount: Do you want to get the most out of your bike? Then book a bike-fit at 25% off and discover the benefits of having your bike fitted to your body, which will improve your cycling performance, efficiency and comfort. *
- e-Bike Diagnosis & Updates: Keep your e-bike up to date with the latest software. Get electronic diagnostics and software updates completely free for two years. *
* Please note Exclusions and T&C's apply.
Everything you need to know
The purpose of a Bike fit is to make you more comfortable and more efficient on your bike - ultimately meaning you can ride faster and for longer.
We offer a full fitting service in our Cycle Evolution and Specialized Concept store using the industry leading Retül Vantage motion capture analysis system. We also offer the highly accredited Giant Power-fit in our Giant Brand Store. The entire fitting process is a lengthy procedure which involves a detailed assessment of your skeletal and muscular structure as well as a number of flexibility tests. This then allows us to work with you to help you find a comfortable, balanced and efficient position on the bike by adjusting and changing components as necessary.
Each of the stores includes a purpose built space for bike fitting in an airy and spacious air conditioned fit room. This allows us to carry out your fit in a calm and spacious environment away from the distractions of the shop floor. We are well stocked with a range of handlebar, stem and seat post options allowing us to make changes quickly and easily. We also carry a complete range of Specialized, Bontrager and Giant saddles, all offering a 30 day satisfaction guarantee because we understand that the only way to know if a saddle is right for you is to spend some time riding on it.
Through each step of the process your fitter will guide you through the captured data, advising of any postural changes required in addition to adjusting the Retül Müve fit bike or Watt Bike to get you in your best position. On completion of your fit you will be given a detailed report, your bike will be sized to your new position and we will advise of any component changes needed which can be fitted in store ready for your next ride. Not sure which bike to get next? A fit is a great place to start to ensure that you get the correct model and size.
Please call the respective stores for more information and appointment times
A few extra reasons to shop with us
We strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers. These are just few of a wide range of services available in all of our stores. No matter what your bike issue may be, we are here for you.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.