In celebration of Cycle to Work Day, Specialized Concept Stores are offering all Cycleschemers a fantastic, special offer. Buy any of our Specialized bikes priced over £500 from one of our Concept Stores or online at www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk and receive a free £30 card to spend however you like.
That's right, not only could you save over 40% off the cost of a new bike but you get a £30 gift voucher for doing so: Get money for saving money.
Offer only available in-store
- Head online at www.specializedconceptstore.co.uk or into one of our 10 Specialized Concept Stores, choose the bike and accessories you want over a combined value of £500. You then need to request your Cyclescheme certificate for the bike and/or items you've chosen
- Once your employer approves the purchase: Cyclescheme will send you a certificate. You can head in-store or online and
- Once you've collected your bike from a qualified Cyclescheme purchase you can visit http://www.redeem.cyclescheme.co.uk, enter your certificate number and details. We will send your £30 Pure Card in the post, direct to your door. £30 will be sent direct to your door.
- When is the offer valid?
The offer runs from the 28th June 31st August 2018. To take part in the offer Cycleschemers need to request a Certificate and redeemed this for a qualifying bike within this time.
- Where can you shop?
Any Specialized Concept Store, in-store or online.
- Are sale bikes included in the offer?
Yes - you can get any Specialized bike currently priced £500 or more. This includes bikes that have been discounted providing the sale price is £500+.
- Are accessories, parts or components included in the offer?
No - to qualify for the offer you must get a Specialized bike priced Â£500 or more. Items such as accessories, parts and components can be obtained via Cyclescheme with the standard 25 â€“ 39% saving.
- Do you still save 25 -39% on the cost of the bike?
Yes the free £30 Pure card is in addition to the standard Cyclescheme saving. Individual savings are dependent upon employer and personal tax code. Most Cycleschemers save between 25 - 39% on the cost of the bike.
- What is a Pure card?
A Pure card is a prepaid debit card. This can be used online or as a standard chip and pin debit card in your chosen Cyclescheme bike retailer
- How does a participant get their Pure card?
Once they have collected their new bike, qualifying participants will need to visit www.redeem.cyclescheme.co.uk. The participant will need to enter their email address and Certificate reference number to claim their card. A prepaid Pure card to the value of £30 will be sent to them in the post. The Pure card is none transferable and subject to additional terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.purecard.com/help/TermsOfUse. No cash or alternative offer is available
- When can a participant claim their Pure card?
The participant can claim their Pure card once they have collected their bike. Participants are not eligible for the card if they cancel their order or return the bike. Please note the bike is only considered collected when the retailer has marked it as such via Cyclescheme login.