Don't let rain or cold stop your ride. The Defroster Trail features seam-sealed bootie construction, Thinsulate insulation, and a neoprene collar to help keep your feet warm and dry even in the worst conditions. A grippy rubber sole provides great stability in slippery conditions.
- ThinsulateÂ® 400 gram insulation for warmth, with waterproof, seam-sealed internal bootie construction and reflective heat-loss barrier in the sole.
- Sealed canopy and neoprene collar keep heat in and water out
- Nylon composite sole with rubber tread for wet weather traction: 6.0 Stiffness Index
- Single BoaÂ® L4 dial for a snug fit
- High visibility reflective accents for low-light riding
- Wide fit to accommodate winter weight socksâ€”no need to size up
- Durable sheet rubber heel and toe protection
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed optimise alignment to improve performance and comfort
- 2-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals