Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie
The Men's Turbo Levo Hardtail Comp 6Fattie has all of the speed and nimble handling that our hardtail trail bikes are known for—only with a sophisticated Turbo boost. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long out of the way trails and along with the motor is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame. This version has a durable build kit with a 120mm RockShox Revelation Reba RL fork up front SRAM DB5 brakes and a SRAM one-by groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features our revolutionary new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction floatation and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need and you're looking at the future of hardtail trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- A RockShox Reba RC3 fork was developed to deliver up to 120mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating 15x110mm thru-axles for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain.
- Roval 650b rims have a 38mm internal width that's complemented by an alloy construction. Together, they provide loads of strength and durability, along with the ability to have higher tire volumes for decreased deflection, more stability, and increased traction.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory and Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction, floation, and fun on the trail.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the ridersâ€™ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing|
|FORK||RockShox Reba RL 29/27.5+, Fast Black uppers, Solo air, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100/120mm travel (frame size specific)|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry, stainless|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|INNER TUBES||650bx2.3"/3.0", 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|REAR TYRE||Ground Control, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy crankarms|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Integrated in motor|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC1031, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, custom 4-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM DB5, hydraulic disc, 2-piston caliper, semi-organic pads, 200mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||TranzX dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S/M: 100mm, L/XL: 120mm travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|MOTOR||Custom & exclusive for Specialized, Trail tuned, 250 W|
|UI/REMOTE||Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App|
|BATTERY||Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Bottom Bracket Drop||55mm||55mm||55mm||55mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||308mm||308mm||308mm||308mm|
|Fork Length (full)||510mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||100mm||115mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||394mm||434mm||470mm||505mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||574mm||608mm||633mm||655mm|