Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie
When designing the Turbo Levo FSR Expert 6Fattie we started by building a trail bike with all the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for while streamlining the design for full integration of our Turbo technology. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long out of the way trails and along with the motor is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a 140mm RockShox Pike RC fork SRAM Guide RS brakes and a SRAM one-by groupset. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction floatation and fun over the trail. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
- RockShox Pike RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse 38 650b wheels feature an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tyre volume, which equates to more suppleness, traction, and fun throughout your ride.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the riders' needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 197x47.6mm|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse, DT Swiss internals, sealed cartridge bearings, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|INNER TUBES||650bx2.3"/3.0", 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|REAR TYRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy crankarms|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X01, carbon cage, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PCX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|MOTOR||Custom & exclusive for Specialized, Trail tuned, 250 W|
|UI/REMOTE||Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App|
|BATTERY||Custom Levo Battery, 504Wh, 40x3.5Ah, ANT+/BluetoothÂ® connectivity, IP 67|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Bottom Bracket Drop||21mm||21mm||21mm||21mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||342mm||342mm||342mm||342mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69.3°||69.3°||69.3°||69.3°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.5°||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||555mm||585mm||615mm||650mm|