"Entry-level" is no longer synonymous with "cheap". The Torch 1.0 is the most feature-packed entry-level road shoe on the market. We threw out the rule-book on entry shoes and equipped this shoe with an L6 Boa® for precise fit. Pair that with our Body Geometry ergonomics and you have the most-comfortable, supportive, and high-performance entry-level shoe in history.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- With a 6.0 Stiffness index, the injection-molded nylon composite sole is engineered to be moderately stiff and plenty light.
- Lightweight L6 Boa® Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee.
- Synthetic upper with for supple feel over the foot.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 263g (1/2 pair, Size 42)