Cooler heads will always prevail. The new S-Works Prevail II Vent's massive cooling power helps better regulate your body's temperature to keep you cooler so that you'll always be ready when your ride heats up. We took everything that the S-Works Prevail II was doing right and did it even better. One of the greatest benefits resulted from the removal of a total of seven foam "bridges" from the center and sides to create more effective ventilation channels. These expanded channels move air across your head 18% faster than the original Prevail II. The faster air moves across your head the faster heat is whisked away from your head and the cooler you remain—it's called "convective heat transfer". This all adds up to the coolest helmet we've ever made.
- The new 5th Dimension Cooling System, with its re-designed, patented, carbon fiber and aramid-reinforced skeleton, provides internal EPS support allowing for deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports—all adding up to a 21% increase in total vent size. These same features that bring you unprecedented cooling, also amount to six seconds saved over 40km in the Win Tunnel when compared to a "standard" road helmet. Additionally, the Gutter Action System brow pad design manages the flow of sweat, keeping it away from your eyes and dripping it off of the pads over your temple.
- Our ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved one’s peace of mind like never before. When combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking. Your new helmet also includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- We've teamed up with MIPS researchers to develop MIPS SL—an ultra-light and supremely comfortable version of MIPS that's available exclusively on Specialized helmets. With MIPS SL, we've essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimeters of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and ease of strap adjustments, while an instrap webbing system delivers ultra-light construction and security.