2021 2FO DH Clip Mountain Bike Shoes
The 2FO DH Clip is all about going fast and taking chances. Nearly vertical trail? No problem. Mega rock garden? Bring it on. Huge gap jump? Send it. Developed with the help of our world-class DH athletes and three-time reigning DH world champion Loic Bruni we've built this shoe with the right amount of protection hold and style to give you the confidence to get sendy. Last but not least a new SlipNot™ FG rubber sole delivers best-in-class pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy. It's the perfect shoe for going fast when the going gets gnarly.
- NEEDS NEW BODY GEOMETRY COPY! Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Reinforced upper protects and holds the foot to take on the gnarliest terrain with confidence.
- X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ FG rubber sole for confident traction.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Synthetic leather upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: TODO (1/2 pair, Size 42)