Take a look at the world's strongest man, and you're not going to find some chiselled Adonis. You're going to find someone who has more volume. Behind the "extra" surface area, though, there's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down the tarmac with a plane in tow. Mathematically, it could be broken down as more volume + versatility = dominance, and that's exactly what's at play with the Fuse Comp 6Fattie. Our 6Fattie Wheel System uplifts the Fuse to have more traction and control than any hardtail before it, while its no-nonsense build is custom spec'd to get the job done, no matter how rugged, technical, or hair raising that job might be.
- M4 Premium Aluminium proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tyres without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivalled handling and climbing prowess.
- SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork's 100/120mm (size-specific) of travel soaks up trail bumps, while its compression and rebound adjust enable you to dial-in the damping to your liking.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tyre pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyres feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction and spindle makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.
|FRAME||Specialized M4 Premium Aluminium, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged 160mm disc mounts, 148mm thru-axle dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|FORK||SR Suntour Raidon 650+, air spring, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, alloy stanchions, 15x110mm thru-axle|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro 110, disc, alloy, cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized Stout XC Pro 148, disc, alloy, loose ball bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||WTB Scraper i45 650b, double-wall, 45mm inner width, 18mm deep, TCS tubeless compatible, sleeved, 24/28h|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"|
|CRANKSET||Specialized Stout XC, forged alloy, 148-specific chain line, PF30, Cr-Mo spindle, 30T, 76mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Samox, PF30, sealed cartridge|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X7 Type 2.1, 10-speed, long cage|
|CASSETTE||Custom Sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|CHAIN||KMC X10L, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|BRAKE LEVERS||TRP, hydraulic, tooled reach adjust|
|FRONT BRAKE||TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc, 4-piston, metallic pads, 180mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||TRP Slate X2, hydraulic disc, dual piston, I-spec compatible, Matchmaker adapter, 160mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Stout, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, thin padding, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||TranzX YSP03 dropper, internal cable routing, remote lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|PEDALS||Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||750mm||775.5mm||801mm||825.5mm||861.5mm|
|Fork Length (full)||510mm||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||575mm||609mm||633mm||656mm||679mm|