When it comes to going hard on the trail, it's pretty tough to beat the piece of mind that an Aluminium frame provides. Use it, abuse it, and sacrifice nothing to performance —this is what lies at the heart of our Stumpjumper Elite 29. It features an M5 alloy construction that's lightweight, durable, and plenty stiff. Adding to this philosophy of blending strength and efficiency, the Elite 29 is equipped with SRAM's workhorse one- by groupset, X1, and Shimano's dependable SLX hydraulic disc. And when you factor in our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, plus an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features absurdly short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, you get a trail bike that's ready and able to take on anything that might confront you on the trail.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
|FRAME||M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, I-spec compatible|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano SLX, I-spec compatible|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||SRAM X1, alloy, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||750mm||757mm||766mm||776mm||778mm|
|Fork Length (full)||551mm||551mm||551mm||551mm||551mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||551mm||582mm||611mm||647mm||674mm|