S-WORKS STUMPJUMPER FSR 6FATTIE
It can be easy to say that a bike is revolutionarythat it features all of the latest and greatest technology. Rarely, however, is a trail bike so far ahead of the pack that it leaves you scratching your head wondering, "How'd they do that" Well, the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie is that bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fiber for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Then there's our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System that takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 650bx3.0" tires to provide a drastic, life-changing level of traction, control, and floatation. Impressively, 6Fattie pulls this off without sacrificing anything to climbing prowess. And when you add-in an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, and a build spec that spares no expense, you have a bike that, without a doubt, is going to change the way that you ride trail.
- FACT 9m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Factory fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tyre features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess .
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tyre features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|FRAME||FACT 9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||FOX 34 Plus Factory, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XTR, carbon blade, I-spec compatible|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|CRANKSET||S-Works, FACT carbon, 148mm-specific chain line, 28T X-Sync direct mount replaceable ring|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm wide, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Bike Stand-Over Height||754mm||761mm||770mm||777mm|
|Fork Length (full)||560mm||560mm||560mm||560mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||563mm||590mm||616mm||648mm|