2016 S-Works Stumpjumper 29
Part No. 97116-0003
No-nonsense, unadulterated speedâthat's what our S-Works Stumpjumper Di2 brings to the table. It's made from our finest carbon fibre, and it's built off of our revolutionary XC 29 Geometry for explosive power, incredible climbing prowess, and nimble handling. At the rear, the hardtail design with razor thin seatstays blends maximum pedalling efficiency with added compliance. Add to this our Brain technology at the RockShox RS-1 fork that differentiates between rider and trail input to stay firm under effort and plush over bumps, a full Shimano XTR Di2 groupset, and hand-built carbon wheels, and you have a bike that sacrifices nothing in its pursuit of speed.
- To provide the optimal blend of stiffness, light weight, and strength, we constructed the frame from our FACT 11m carbon fibre. And when combined with our XC 29 Geometry, the Stumpjumper is guaranteed to deliver uncompromising, blistering speed and agile handling come race day—no matter the course.
- RockShox RS-1 Brain fork is arguably the most sought-after fork in XC racing. Compared to a traditional fork, its inverted design creates a carbon fibre upper that provides superior stiffness, while behaving with more sensitivity to small bumps and more control over larger hits. And with Brain technology, these characteristics are amplified and even more efficient. It also includes our Spike Valve technology that minimizes yaw in cornering, while providing maximum travel in high velocity impacts.
- Roval Control SL 29 carbon fibre wheels are lightweight for climbs, hand-built for precision and durability, stiff for explosive sprints and nimble handling, and most importantly, exceptionally fast for hard, sustained efforts come race day.
- Casing the wheels is a 29x2.2" S-Works Fast Trak tyre at the front and a 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control at the rear. Together, the tyres provide a heightened level of fast-rolling traction and reliable protection that's well suited to the rigors of cross country racing.
- Drivetrain duties are handled by the revolutionary Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed groupset, with 36/26T gearing up front and 11-40t at the rear. The first ever electronic mountain groupset, it provides unparalleled shift precision, reliability, and accuracy, making it the secret weapon in any racer's arsenal.
|FRAME||FACT 11m carbon, XC 29 Geometry, FACT IS construction, tapered head tube, carbon PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, PM 160 rear brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|FORK||RockShox RS-1 Brain, Solo Air spring, S: 80mm travel, M/L/XL: 95mm travel, Spike Valve, top-mount Brain Fade adjust, rebound adjust, inverted design, tapered carbon crown/steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|HEADSET||1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, Campy style, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, Ti-metallic pads, 160mm Ice-Tech rotor|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XTR, carbon lever, I-spec|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano XTR Di2 Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano XTR, 11-speed, 11-40t|
|CHAIN||Shimano XTR, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Shimano XTR, Hollowtech, 11-speed, 36/26T|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Praxis, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval Control SL 29, carbon, disc|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Control SL, Torque Tube, 15mm end caps|
|REAR HUB||Roval Control SL 142+, Torque Tube, SRAM XX1 XD driver body|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TYRE||S-Works Fast Trak, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.2"|
|REAR TYRE||S-Works Fast Trak Control, 120TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.0"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||S-Works FACT carbon, 20mm offset, 27.2mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single Ti bolt, 31.8mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||760mm||799mm||826mm||849mm|
|Fork Length (full)||486mm||496mm||496mm||496mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||565mm||593mm||620mm||643mm|