Atlas XC Pro Jersey
Short travel bikes don't necessitate short shorts and skintight jerseys. Sure, race day is its own thing, but for the rest of the time, we know that XC riders want comfort, toojust not the tall tees and ultra-baggy shorts of the DH contingent. If this sounds like you, welcome to the Atlas XC Pro Jersey. We made the jersey from one of the finest materials in the mountain domain, our VaporRize fabric. It features a knit construction for added strength, because we're all bound to take a spill sometime, but also because this material is extremely soft, light, comfortable, and highly breathable. Add this up, and you get a final product that manages moisture exceptionally well, all without sacrificing comfort or durability. In terms of fit, we kept things just roomy enough to be considered relaxed, but not so much that it fits into the gravity realm. You'll also find that, while this enhances comfort, it allows some extra breathing room for pads or light body armor. For the smaller details, we included a zippered side pocket to house your small items, a quarter-length front zipper for on-the-fly heat dumps, and subtle hits of laser perforation that allow for enhanced ventilation throughout the jersey.
- Soft, durable VaporRizeâ„¢ knit construction efficiently pulls moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- One zippered side pocket with sunglass wipe to house your small trail essentials and keep your sunnies clean and clear
- Quarter-length front zipper with sunglass loop allows for quick heat dumps and a convenient place to house your sunnies on climbs
- Subtle hits of laser perforated venting are strategically placed along the jersey to keep you cool over long rides
- DeflectÂ® UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is generous, comfortable, and leaves plenty of room for elbow pads and light armour