Öhlins RXF 29er Fork
The Öhlins RXF 29er fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride. The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Öhlins has also incorporated an ultra-stiff alloy unicrown design that's comparable in rigidity to a 36mm stanchion fork, only in a 34mm package. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight.
- Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out.
- TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability.
- A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy unicrown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. The result is a 34mm fork with a 46mm offset that's more rigid than other brands' 35mm forks.
- 120, 140, and 160mm travel options guarantee the perfect ride for every style.
- 15x100mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29" wheels.