Further. Stronger. Faster event series.
If you’re riding your first sportive or looking to pin on a number for the first time, our free women’s in-store event series will help you reach your full riding potential.
Further. Stronger. Faster.
We’ll have demonstrations on bike fitting, nutrition and training plans along with other workshops.
Register here: https://ti.to/specialized-uk/f
Our team of experts will be on hand to give you advice and demonstrations on a series of topics for the intermediate and advanced rider:
- Learn about the bike fitting process, its advantages and how a bike fit can improve your riding performance.
- Discuss with a cycling coach how to reach your goals via tailored and achievable training plans to fit you and your lifestyle.
- Get information on nutrition and learn how to fuel for long rides and races.
- Find out how to keep your bike tuned for optimal performance with essential maintenance tips.
- Meet local club leaders and find out about club culture and how to get involved.
Exclusive special offers will be available at each event, with the first 50 attendees at each date taking home a Specialized goodie bag.
Where & When
6th June - Specialized Concept Store, Ruislip - 6:30 - 8:30
7th June - Specialized Concept Store, Newbury - 6:30 - 8:30
8th June - Specialized Concept Store, Chelmsford - 6:30 - 8:30
13th June - Specialized Concept Store, Nottingham - 6:30 - 8:30
14th June - Specialized Concept Store, Birmimgham - 6:30 - 8:30
15th June - Specialized Concept Store , Stafford - 6:30 - 8:30
22nd June - Specialized Concept Store, Plymouth - 6:30 - 8:30
27 June - Specialized Concept Store, Harrogate - 6:30 - 8:30
4th July - Specialized Concept Store, Chester - 6:30 - 8:30
5th July - Specialized Concept Store Bristol - 6:30 - 8:30
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.