S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie
The S-Works Turbo Levo FSR 6Fattie is a trail bike with all of the hallmarks that our mountain bikes are known for. This means that you get a roomy top tube for an easy fit ultra-short chainstays for nimble handling and a low bottom bracket that makes the bike feel glued to the trail. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology integrating a battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing the steepest of trails nearly effortless and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long out of the way trails and along with the motor is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution. This version also has a top of the line build kit with carbon Roval Traverse SL38 650b wheels a 140mm RockShox Pike RCT3 fork SRAM Guide Ultimate brakes and a SRAM XX1 groupset controlling shift and drivetrain duties. It also features our new 6Fattie wheel system that decreases deflection and dramatically increases traction floatation and fun over the trail. Add to this our Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need and you're looking at the future of trail bikes.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Trail 6Fattie Geometry to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and more fun. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock offers plush performance over any type of terrain, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple and responsive feel both up and down the trail. The shock also includes AUTOSAG, which makes for a simplified set up.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- Roval Traverse SL 38 650b wheelset features an ultra-wide 38mm internal width that allows for increased tire volume, which equates to more suppleness throughout the ride. And when matched with a hand-built carbon construction, you're guaranteed more traction, stability, and speed out on the trail.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the ridersâ€™ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 140mm of travel|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RCT3 29/27.5+, Solo Air, compression and rebound and threshold adjust, tapered steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 51mm offset, 140mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX FLOAT Factory, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, Kashima coating, rebound and 3-position compression and Open adjust, 197x47.6mm|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 38 650b, hookless carbon, 38mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready|
|INNER TUBES||650bx2.3"/3.0", 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|REAR TYRE||Purgatory, GRID casing, 650bx3.0", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy crankarms|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Integrated in motor|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1 Type 2.1, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM XX1, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RS carbon, hydraulic disc, organic pads, carbon lever, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, FACT carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow titanium rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, 12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 34.9mm|
|MOTOR||Custom & exclusive for Specialized, Trail tuned, 250 W|
|UI/REMOTE||Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App|
|BATTERY||Custom Levo Battery, 504Wh, 40x3.5Ah, ANT+/BluetoothÂ® connectivity, IP 67|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Bottom Bracket Drop||21mm||21mm||21mm||21mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||342mm||342mm||342mm||342mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||130mm||150mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual||69.3°||69.3°||69.3°||69.3°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||74.5°||74.2°||73.9°||73.6°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||396mm||435mm||468mm||520mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||555mm||585mm||615mm||650mm|