Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail 29
The Women's Turbo Levo Hardtail 29 is built for speed and fun. And to make sure of it we gave it the nimble explosive geometry that our hardtail trail 29ers are known for as well as a sophisticated Turbo boost. Then comes the efficient and powerful Turbo technology mating the battery and motor into the M5 frame in a new way. The exclusive custom-tuned motor smoothly and quietly puts out up to 530 watts of additional power to the pedals to make climbing nearly effortless and the output is fully adjustable to conserve energy. At the battery you'll find that it's fully integrated with the down tube and easily removable for quick charging or swaps. It has a lengthy lifespan for hitting long out of the way trails and along with the motor is strategically placed for optimal weight distribution on the frame. This version also has a durable build kit with a RockShox Recon Silver fork up front powerful hydraulic disc brakes a full host of components specifically sized for women and a pressure relieving Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle. Add to this our powerful Mission Control App for full control of the Turbo technology and an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need and you're looking at the future of hardtail trail performance.
- M5 Premium Aluminum construction is paired with our Women's Trail 29 Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides an ultra-low standover, fast handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed. The frame also features an integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced. Lastly, you'll find fully enclosed internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for a Command Post IR.
- The RockShox Recon Silver features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions for a stiff, responsive ride.
- Our Stout XC SL 29" rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs, and when combined, you get a light wheelset with plenty of stiffness and control over mixed terrain.
- With reliable traction, puncture-resistance, and sheer speed over the dirt, the mix of our 29x2.1" Ground Control and 29x2.0" Fast Trak Control tires will keep you rolling with speed over almost any terrain.
- The exclusive motor is custom-tuned to deliver the right amount of power for the ridersâ€™ needs. Not ending there, its fully integrated, lightweight Li-Ion battery delivers power both smoother and quieter than anything in its class. The system provides an added 530W/90Nm of pedal-assist power output to take the sting out of the harshest climbs, and it's fully rechargeable in a short 3.5 hours. The battery is easily removable and features an incredibly high IP 67 rating against dirt, water, and debris.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|FRAME||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, Women's Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing|
|FORK||RockShox Recon Silver RL 29/27.5+, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, Solo Air spring, adjustable rebound and lockout, 110/120mm of travel (size specific)|
|REAR SHOCK||Integrated in motor|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 110x15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||Stainless, 14g, black|
|RIMS||Specialized 29, alloy disc, 23mm inner width, 24/28h|
|INNER TUBES||29x1.75/2.4", 40mm Presta valve|
|FRONT TYRE||Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|REAR TYRE||Fast Trak, Control casing, 29x2.2", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready|
|CRANKSET||Custom alloy crankarms|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS cage, 10-speed|
|CASSETTE||Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-40t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC1031, 11-speed w/PowerLink|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Deore BL-M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm rotor|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 720mm width|
|GRIPS||Specialized Body Geometry XCT Women's, lock-on|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|MOTOR||Custom & exclusive for Specialized, Trail tuned, 250 W|
|UI/REMOTE||Integrated Trail display, 10-LED battery display, Mission Control iOS/Android App|
|BATTERY||Custom LEVO battery, 460Wh, 40x3.2Ah, ANT+/Bluetooth connectivity, IP 67|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom harness w/ Rosenberger plug|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Bottom Bracket Drop||1mm||55mm||55mm||55mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||1mm||308mm||308mm||308mm|
|Fork Length (full)||1mm||510mm||530mm||530mm|
|Head Tube Angle||1°||67°||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Length||1mm||100mm||100mm||120mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective||1°||74°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top||1mm||390mm||425mm||450mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||1mm||568mm||588mm||619mm|