The Stumpjumper Pro is a top-tier, do-it-all, mind- terrain- and horizon-expansion tool. You get the same FACT 11m carbon frame as our S-Works Stumpjumper, with class-leading light weight and all-new suspension kinematics. You get a bike that devours quad-searing climbs with ease, and absolutely scorches the descents. You get the picture: This thing rips. Top that off with SRAM's XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and FOX Factory suspension and the “bang for the buck” factor is almost as rad as the bike itself.
The Stumpjumper Pro is a top-tier, do-it-all, mind- terrain- and horizon-expansion tool. You get the same FACT 11m carbon frame as our S-Works Stumpjumper, with class-leading light weight and all-new suspension kinematics. You get a bike that devours quad-searing climbs with ease, and absolutely scorches the descents. You get the picture: This thing rips.
Top that off with SRAM's XO1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and FOX Factory suspension and the “bang for the buck” factor is almost as rad as the bike itself.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. We went after the lightest-possible weight that sacrifices nothing to durability, a stiff chassis that corners on rails, and a geometry that everyone can enjoy, all with the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- 130MM OF TRAIL-TAMING TRAVEL All the travel in the world is useless without the proper kinematics, which is why we kept it at the forefront of the new Stumpjumper design. With the learnings from the suspension design on the Enduro, and over 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve greatly improved the pedaling performance, all while creating the capable, efficient, lively feelings that you long for. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better-resists pedal bob and then, we further-improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? The all-new Stumpjumper descends with complete control yet climbs with ease.
- SWAT™ When we introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, we increased pocket space, and added room for those “oh s**t” pumps and flat accessories. With the new Stumpjumper, we’ve kept those same design hallmarks, but have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, that gives you an extra 22oz of water hidden in your downtube. Yes, it’s the same size as a small bottle.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. Long, low, slack, a short offset fork, a steeper seat tube angle—they’re all the talk of the town because they make your ride better. With Flip Chip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures every frame performs flawlessly. So, whether you’re a Grom riding an S1, or in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride characteristics—on-rail cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness, all at the lightest-possible weight: 2,250 grams (S-Works, Medium, with rear shock).
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|Frame||FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|SWAT||SWAT™ Door integration|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, Kashima Coat, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 34 Factory, GRIP2 damper, Kashima Coating, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel|
|Handlebars||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Shift Levers||SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant Carbon, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded|
|Rims||Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|Front Hub||DT Swiss 350, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub||DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tire||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tire||Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Saddle||Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|SeatPost||Fox Transfer Factory, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:125mm, S2/S3: 155mm, S4-S6: 175mm)|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, 38.6|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
Please note that this bike does not come with pedals.
|BB Drop (High BB)||40||35||35||35||35||35|
|BB Drop (Low BB)||47||42||42||42||42||42|
|BB Height (High BB)||335||340||340||340||340||340|
|BB Height (Low BB)||328||333||333||333||333||333|
|Bike Standover Height||730||734||744||749||757||757|
|Fork Length (full)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Headtube Angle (High BB)||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5||65.5|
|Headtube Angle (Low BB)||65||65||65||65||65||65|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||220||220||240||260||280||300|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|Reach (High BB)||415||435||455||480||505||535|
|Reach (Low BB)||410||430||450||475||500||530|
|Seat Tube Angle (High BB)||76.5||76.5||76.5||76.5||76.5||76.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (Low BB)||76||76||76||76||76||76|
|Seat Tube Length||385||385||405||425||445||465|
|Stack (High BB)||610||609||618||627||636||646|
|Stack (Low BB)||614||613||622||632||641||650|
|Top-tube Length (horizontal)||563||583||605||632||660||692|
|Trail (High BB)||123||123||123||123||123||123|
|Trail (Low BB)||126||126||126||126||126||126|