The 2FO DH Flat is all about going fast and taking chances. Nearly vertical trail? No problem. Mega rock garden? Bring it on. Huge gap jump? Send it. Developed with the help of our world-class DH athletes and three-time reigning DH world champion Loic Bruni, we've built this shoe with the right amount of protection, hold, and style to give you the confidence to get sendy. Last but not least, a new SlipNot™ ST rubber sole delivers best-in-class pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy. It's the perfect shoe for going fast when the going gets gnarly.
- NEEDS NEW BODY GEOMETRY COPY! Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Reinforced upper protects and holds the foot to take on the gnarliest terrain with confidence.
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpased flat-pedal grip and connection
- X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: TODO (1/2 pair, Size 42)