We know full well that for many out there, the ultimate trail bike needs to possess the agility and responsiveness of a 650b trail bike. We tend to agree, which is why we're proud to introduce the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 650b. It reflects everything that we've learned over the years, and in our eyes, represents the pinnacle of trail performance. Starting at the carbon layup, it features our highest-end FACT 10m for an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff construction. The carbon moulding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. And when you add-in an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, and a build spec that spares no expense, you have a bike that, without a doubt, is ready for anything on the trail.
- FACT 10m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 chainstay blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RCT3 650b fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tyre inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 650bx2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tyre delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
|FRAME||FACT 10m carbon, Trail 650b Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy chainstays, SWAT Door integration, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 150mm travel|
|REAR SHOCK||Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm|
|FORK||RockShox Pike RCT3 650b, Solo Air spring, 150mm travel, 2-stage compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle|
|HEADSET||Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings|
|STEM||Syntace F109, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized FACT carbon, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm|
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano XTR Trail, hydraulic disc, Ice-Tech metallic pads w/ fins|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano XTR, carbon blade, I-spec compatible|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, trigger|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XX1, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|CHAIN||SRAM PC-XX1, 11-speed, w/ PowerLink|
|CRANKSET||S-Works, FACT carbon, 30T X-Sync ring, 104mm BCD spider|
|CHAINRINGS||30T, w/ Specialized Mini-Guide|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge|
|PEDALS||Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse SL 650b, carbon, disc, 30mm inner width, 24/28h|
|FRONT HUB||Roval Traverse SL, 15mm thru-axle, 24h|
|REAR HUB||Roval Traverse SL 142+, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Revolution|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Butcher Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3"|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Henge Expert, hollow Ti rails, 143mm|
|SEATPOST||Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 125mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||737mm||743mm||757mm||759mm|
|Fork Length (full)||542mm||542mm||542mm||542mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||558mm||587mm||618mm||646mm|